Thursday, December 9, 2010

One of a Kind Show & Sale


Hey Vancouver! Is anyone planning on heading to the One of a Kind Show this week? The show opens today and runs through the weekend. I myself will be heading there this weekend to check out the trends, pick up some gifts and hopefully get some inspiration for future projects.

Here's the link to their website where you can find all the information you need on attending, or maybe even becoming a future vendor!
http://www.oneofakindvancouver.com/about.php


Admission is $10 for adults, $6.50 for students and seniors and kids 12 and under are free. Don';t forget, there's a $2.00 discount if you buy online!


See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Maressa's whole family used to go to the one in Toronto every year with Rowland Leather - there were some really tasty homemade candy sellers....hope you get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit the candy section!! I better make sure I eat a decent breakfast before venturing to the show, otherwise I might have a serious sugar hangover afterwards!

    ReplyDelete