Friday, November 19, 2010

It's all About Looking Cute in the Kitchen


Yet another fabulous package of fabric has arrived at my doorstep, and while I am busy busy busy getting all my projects done for the holidays, I thought maybe its time to make a little something for myself!


I've been dying to post some pictures of my completed projects, but since many of them are Christmas presents not yet delivered, I don't want to ruin any surprises! This FABULOUS Michael Miller Fabric with a 50s Housewife pattern is my latest purchase -- and one that I was trying hard to come up with an appropriate project for. In the spirit of the holidays, I've been doing a lot of baking and thanks to my friends over at Penne & Olive (http://penneandolive.wordpress.com/) I made the yummiest batch of snickerdoodles!! As much fun as all this baking (and eating the baked goods) can be, its also quite messy, and silly me, I don;t even own an apron. Well...what a perfect project for my fabulous new fabric!


Thanks to Penne & Olive for the inspiration, and stay tuned for some pics of the finished project -- I only hope it does this amazing fabric justice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment